Home

Vařte Situace hrozit t480 battery life reddit Stejný Divák Kakadu

T480 screen swap was much needed. : r/thinkpad
T480 screen swap was much needed. : r/thinkpad

T480 battery only last 1 hour : r/thinkpad
T480 battery only last 1 hour : r/thinkpad

My T490 has been the best computer I have ever had the pleasure of using :  r/thinkpad
My T490 has been the best computer I have ever had the pleasure of using : r/thinkpad

T480 - the perfect Linux laptop, arrived yesterday! : r/thinkpad
T480 - the perfect Linux laptop, arrived yesterday! : r/thinkpad

The reason why I love external battery : r/thinkpad
The reason why I love external battery : r/thinkpad

Battery drain order T480 (is there a registry workaround?) : r/thinkpad
Battery drain order T480 (is there a registry workaround?) : r/thinkpad

T480 battery degradation from 3 years of daily use : r/thinkpad
T480 battery degradation from 3 years of daily use : r/thinkpad

T480 External Batteries : r/thinkpad
T480 External Batteries : r/thinkpad

T480s] Share your battery cycle count and wear level (full charge  capacity/designed capacity) : r/thinkpad
T480s] Share your battery cycle count and wear level (full charge capacity/designed capacity) : r/thinkpad

T480 new internal battery! : r/thinkpad
T480 new internal battery! : r/thinkpad

My new T14 with T480 Wallpaper : r/thinkpad
My new T14 with T480 Wallpaper : r/thinkpad

T480 intel uhd 620 is.. no offense, disgustingly bad (maybe just on  linux?). The real question is: any way to upgrade and get some graphics in  this laptop? : r/thinkpad
T480 intel uhd 620 is.. no offense, disgustingly bad (maybe just on linux?). The real question is: any way to upgrade and get some graphics in this laptop? : r/thinkpad

Is this battery life normal for fresh model? The brightness is on about 1/3  and its a t480. Powe mode - better battery. : r/thinkpad
Is this battery life normal for fresh model? The brightness is on about 1/3 and its a t480. Powe mode - better battery. : r/thinkpad

X270 = 21 hours, X280 = 13 hours battery life : r/thinkpad
X270 = 21 hours, X280 = 13 hours battery life : r/thinkpad

Should I buy a Lenovo ThinkPad T490 or the ThinkPad T495? | CruiseTech
Should I buy a Lenovo ThinkPad T490 or the ThinkPad T495? | CruiseTech

First few t480 upgrades - battery life is tremendous : r/thinkpad
First few t480 upgrades - battery life is tremendous : r/thinkpad

Finally upgraded my T480 to FHD screen - feels like new laptop already :  r/thinkpad
Finally upgraded my T480 to FHD screen - feels like new laptop already : r/thinkpad

Just Arrived! : T480 Looks much better in person! : r/thinkpad
Just Arrived! : T480 Looks much better in person! : r/thinkpad

First ThinkPad (T480), and it's the best laptop I've ever had : r/thinkpad
First ThinkPad (T480), and it's the best laptop I've ever had : r/thinkpad

T480 with X1 extreme trackpad upgrade complete. No problems with drivers,  completely plug and play : r/thinkpad
T480 with X1 extreme trackpad upgrade complete. No problems with drivers, completely plug and play : r/thinkpad

Thinkpad T480 battery compatibility question : r/thinkpad
Thinkpad T480 battery compatibility question : r/thinkpad

1 year old T480 that I got for my graduation. Running Ubuntu 18.04, what OS  do you run on yours? : r/thinkpad
1 year old T480 that I got for my graduation. Running Ubuntu 18.04, what OS do you run on yours? : r/thinkpad

Recently treated myself to a T480, and loving the Thinkpad life. I noticed  this small sticker on the palm rest and while it doesn't bother me, I'm  just more curious to see
Recently treated myself to a T480, and loving the Thinkpad life. I noticed this small sticker on the palm rest and while it doesn't bother me, I'm just more curious to see

First laptop I've had in years. : r/thinkpad
First laptop I've had in years. : r/thinkpad

Bought the last of the expandable, battery-heavy ThinkPads, a T480 :  r/thinkpad
Bought the last of the expandable, battery-heavy ThinkPads, a T480 : r/thinkpad

T480 IPS touch vs non-touch, difference in battery life and other  differences? : r/thinkpad
T480 IPS touch vs non-touch, difference in battery life and other differences? : r/thinkpad

My First ThinkPad - T480 and I absolutely love this thing. STELLAR. :  r/thinkpad
My First ThinkPad - T480 and I absolutely love this thing. STELLAR. : r/thinkpad